Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ode to The Giving Cherry Blossom Tree

“Oh Cherry Blossom, Cherry Blossom how do
  your Cherry’s Blossom”?
-By waiting, waiting and waiting patiently of
 course.
“But I can’t wait so long for something so
  beautiful so sweet”
-Well then your sweet may turn to bitter   
  and your beauty smitter.
“Oh Cherry Blossom, Cherry Blossom I     
  cannot wait!”
-I suggest to do my child for these petals you see are the commitment and the dedication of the water, the sunlight, and the nutrients from the sky above and the earth below. Humility I have for a process not of my own, adoration within me for what is to come and a constant reverence every step of the way.
“Oh Cherry Blossom such inspiration you have given me! I know now the answer is to un-attach from these stifling feelings, which in turn becomes the escape out of suffering into a world of bliss and true purpose. Just as a tree never attached itself to the seasons of old nor the plethora of blossoms that which took 365 days of slow tender love and affection to reach plenitude.  Only to be rooted in inner truth and purpose many generations over…Oh Cherry Blossom tree how I strive to be that great”.

No comments:

Post a Comment